All about aloe!
At the nail depot we have several products containing Aloe Vera, which is an amazing ingredient giving a soothing, cooling, and healing effect when used in products. Here is a look at some of the uses and benefits of PURE Aloe Vera gel. All though our products only contain aloe as an ingredient they still hydrate and sooth effectively leaving your skin feeling refreshed and amazing!
- Treats sunburns, cold sores, blisters, and insect bites. Aloe has powerful healing activity at the epithelial level.
- Aloe is a great moisturizer and is non greasy making it great for everyone including those with an oily complexion. It can also be used as a primer before using a mineral based make up. Even men can use Aloe Vera gel as an aftershave treatment because it will heal and treat any small cuts due to shaving.
- Treats acne, as Aloe Vera gel contains hormones that provide healing and anti inflammatory effects. They also stimulate growth of new cells, leaving minimal scarring due to acne.
- Fights signs of ageing. Aloe contains a plethora of antioxidants such as beta carotene, vitamin c, and vitamin e, improving firmness while also hydrating.
- Aloe Vera gel also reduces the visibility of stretch marks due to weight fluctuation, muscle growth, pregnancy etc.
- Rich in nutrients and can improve overall health when ingested. The solid material contains over 75 nutrients including vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, amino acids, salicylic acid, and much more.
- Soothes periodontal disease. Aloe Vera gel is helpful in the treatment of gum disease such as gingivitis. It reduces bleeding, inflammation, swelling, and has a powerful antiseptic effect in pockets that are hard to clean.
- Aids in digestion when aloe juice is ingested. Some consider it a laxative, and it is also prescribed for arthritis.
As you can see Aloe Vera gel in pure form is simply amazing and beneficial for your health. When used in products it still delivers the main effects such as soothing, cooling, reducing swelling/redness, and hydrating. This is why products such as Aloe Vera gel after wax products are so great and so popular. When used after waxing the skin instantly cools down and you feel relief. We also have make up wipes and face masks on top of the Aloe Vera gel, and this products are simply amazing, customers, and ourselves love them ! You can really feel the difference when skin products contain Aloe Vera, give it a try 🙂