Hi Everyone…We are also offering a special for the month of January, all gel polishes will be only $8.00. Hurry in and get them while quantities last!
Please note that the store will be closed on Monday December 25th, and Tuesday December 26th. Regular business hours will resume on Wednesday December 27th. We will also be closed on Monday January 1st, regular business hours will resume on Tuesday January 2nd.
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Nail Depot Staff.
Cyber Monday and Tuesday deals are here! Get 15% off purchases of $100 (before taxes) and 20% off purchases of $200 or more (beore taxes). Please contact us with your order by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-668-2256 to take advantage of these great deals!
Please note that the store will be closed on Monday October 9th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday October 10th.
Have a great Thanksgiving Day!
Please note that the store will be closed on Monday September 4th, 2017 for the Labor Day holiday.Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday September 5th.
Have a great Labor Day!
Please note that the store will be closed on Monday August 7th, 2017 in for the Civic Holiday.
Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday August 8th.
Have a great long weekend everyone!
The Nail Depot is having a few huge sales for our customers. We are blowing out all Gel fusion 3000 coloured gel pots for only $10.00, usually they retail for $25.00, so you guys are saving over 50% on them, which is fantastic. Only while supplies last! Please call us if you have any questions 1-800-668-2256, contact us via email email@example.com OR come visit us in store where we are always happy to help!
You may hear about Charcoal being used a lot now for skin care, it has become more and more popular and the newest beauty trend. Have you ever wondered exactly why? Well here are some of the many reasons people are loving it.
1. It draws out bacteria, chemicals, dirt, and poisons to the surface of your skin. It pulls out dirt and oil making your pores smaller and cleaner!
2. If you have acne prone skin it drys out any oil, so if you have dry skin avoid using charcoal too much as it can dry it out even more.
3. It is an all natural ingredient. Chemicals that are applied directly to the skin get absorbed into the blood stream without being filtered, so all natural is always much better for your skin and health!
4. It has antibacterial and anitfungal properties.
5. Clears impurtities that are responsible for black heads.
6. Gently exfoliates.
7. Can whiten teeth! By bonding substances that stain teeth such as from smoking, drinking coffee, etc.
8. Soothes bug bites/irritation, and draws out toxins, reduces pain/swelling.
9. Cleanses hair when added to your regular shampoo
What is the difference between activated charcoal and non activated charcoal? You may be wondering that as the term “activated charcoal” is used a lot when referring to products being used.
Well… activated charcoal is created for medical purposes. Regular chacoral is taken and heated with a gas that causes it to expand which creates a porous surface for trapping any toxins. This is where the term activated charcoal comes from.
Now that you know all about how great charcoal is why not try using products that contain it? We have a gena product line that is new that contains activated charcoal in a foot soak, foot scrub, foot mask, and foot/leg massage cream.
We also have $10.00 Easter gift bags in store! Contains a file, buffer, two China Glaze nail polishes and our amazing “in a rush” top coat exclusive to The Nail Depot.
With that all being said we hope everyone has a great long weekend and a Happy Easter! Below are some Easter inspired nail art creations we thought we would share with you!