You may hear about Charcoal being used a lot now for skin care, it has become more and more popular and the newest beauty trend. Have you ever wondered exactly why? Well here are some of the many reasons people are loving it.
1. It draws out bacteria, chemicals, dirt, and poisons to the surface of your skin. It pulls out dirt and oil making your pores smaller and cleaner!
2. If you have acne prone skin it drys out any oil, so if you have dry skin avoid using charcoal too much as it can dry it out even more.
3. It is an all natural ingredient. Chemicals that are applied directly to the skin get absorbed into the blood stream without being filtered, so all natural is always much better for your skin and health!
4. It has antibacterial and anitfungal properties.
5. Clears impurtities that are responsible for black heads.
6. Gently exfoliates.
7. Can whiten teeth! By bonding substances that stain teeth such as from smoking, drinking coffee, etc.
8. Soothes bug bites/irritation, and draws out toxins, reduces pain/swelling.
9. Cleanses hair when added to your regular shampoo
What is the difference between activated charcoal and non activated charcoal? You may be wondering that as the term “activated charcoal” is used a lot when referring to products being used.
Well… activated charcoal is created for medical purposes. Regular chacoral is taken and heated with a gas that causes it to expand which creates a porous surface for trapping any toxins. This is where the term activated charcoal comes from.
Now that you know all about how great charcoal is why not try using products that contain it? We have a gena product line that is new that contains activated charcoal in a foot soak, foot scrub, foot mask, and foot/leg massage cream.
We also have $10.00 Easter gift bags in store! Contains a file, buffer, two China Glaze nail polishes and our amazing “in a rush” top coat exclusive to The Nail Depot.
With that all being said we hope everyone has a great long weekend and a Happy Easter! Below are some Easter inspired nail art creations we thought we would share with you!
Are you always smudging your nail polish before it is even dry? Tired of it just not drying fast enough? Our brand new top coat is quick drying (even faster with a UV light)?and has high shine! If you are one of those people who do their nails last minute before you have plans or an event to go to, or have kids and need quick drying time before having to tend to them then you will love our new product! No more sitting still for so long waiting for your nails to dry, or thinking they are dry and messing them up after carefully spending time painting them. This polish comes in a 1/2 oz size and is now available in store as well as on our website. You can also order it via phone 1-800-668-2256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and have it shipped, or add it to your next order with us and give it a try?
Friday December 23rdRegular Business Hours
Monday December 26thCLOSED
Tuesday December 27thCLOSED
Friday December 30thRegular Business Hours
Monday January 2ndCLOSED
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
The Nail Depot
ONE DAY ONLY CYBER MONDAY SALE AT NAIL DEPOT!
5% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $50.00 OR MORE
10% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $100.00 OR MORE
20% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $200.00 OR MORE
*this does NOT include machines and files*
The Nail Depot
This is a notice to all of our customers that from November 14th – 22nd we will be opened at 9:00 am instead of 8:30 am. Our normal business ours will resume November 23rd. Thank you for understanding.
The staff at the Nail Depot
We would like to announce that we will be at The CNTC “Nails Only” Event in London Ontario at the Ramada Inn (817 Exeter Road) on Sunday November 13th. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity including – on site classes and certifications, product demonstrations, giveaways, door prizes, a market place with all the latest nail accessories, goodie bags and more!
We hope to see you all there,
The Nail Depot